SE-MKII Tube Preamplifier
The SE-MKII preamplifier embodies Navison audio's latest advances in line-stage preamplifier technology. It is the successor to the SE-MKI preamplifier that has been widely acclaimed by music lovers worldwide since its introduction in 2005.
The SE-MKII Preamplifier is a vacuum tube, line-stage preamplifier that looks as good as it sounds. It is also notable for convenience and ease of use. The unit features input selection and level adjustment by microprocessor-controlled relays. Level and balance can be adjusted in 100 steps of approximately 0.7 dB per step. All functions can be controlled by the hand-held wireless remote control.
Considerable care and attention have been paid to the physical aspects of the design as well. Microprocessor controlled relays, used for selecting sources and level setting, are located right at the input connectors, keeping signal paths short to minimize crosstalk between channels and inputs.
* Full-featured vacuum tube stereo preamplifier.
* Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
* Best quality passive components used in critical applications, including Jensen capacitors.
* Comfortable infrared remote control is a custom-machined blend of aluminum and stainless steel, providing control of volume level, mute, balance and source selection.
* Riken resistors , Cardas Gold rhodium RCA input jacks.
* WBT and Cardas solder.
* Level and balance can be adjusted in 100 steps of approximately 0.7 db per step.
* Power supply incorporates proprietary transformers and Nichicon filter capacitors.
* Barian Kingwood sheathed chassis.
Inputs: 3 Pairs RCA.
Main Outputs: 2 Pairs RCA.
Maximum Gain: 24.5dB.
Maximum Output: 15v.
Frequency Response: 10Hz - 25kHz (-2 dB at 25kHz).
Noise-Unweighted: -82 dB.
Distortion: less than 0.03%
Phase: phase inverting.
Input Impedance: Approximately 50k Ohms.
Output Impedance: less than 1.8k Ohms.
Tube Complement: 8 x 6H1-EB dual triodes.
Mains Voltage: AC 100v/120v/220v/240v.
* (Factory set for destination country).
Power Consumption: Approximately 70 watts.
Dimensions: 15.68(D) x 21.84(W) x 4.15(H) inches.
Net Weight: 35lbs.
This product complies with FCC standards.
Every Navison product is patiently and carefully hand assembled, then individually inspected and its performance verified by an experienced audio technician. The owner is protected by our three year limited warranty covering labor and parts except vacuum-tubes. Service is a top priority at Navison audio.